A prestigious independent broker that continues to enjoy organic growth seeks to recruit within its Risk Management Division, the immediate appointment of an experienced Health & Safety Technical Assistant to work from its office in West Yorkshire.
Whilst the firm has traditional values at heart, it is enjoying an impressive period of growth; opening new offices throughout the UK and introducing further exclusive products. This business has a strong reputation for providing the highest levels of service, and as you would expect, employs some of the most talented insurance professionals in the local market.
Description: Are you a confident, experienced and well organised health and safety administrator? If so, then this opportunity within the Risk Management Department would be a great career opportunity.
The role will be office based in Low Moor, Bradford; you will be supporting a small team of H&S Consultants in the provision of a Core Administrative Service.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience/qualifications:
- NEBOSH National General Certificate.
- Knowledge and understanding of health and safety requirements and legislation.
- Experience of providing administrative support within an organisational team setting.
- Previous experience as an administrator is ideal and working within a health and safety environmental, essential.
- Experience of developing and maintaining accurate records, management information and implementing core administrative systems.
- You must have strong IT skills including Word and Excel, be a first class communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage diaries, making client appointments and handling incoming calls.
- Experience of producing invoices and ensuring accurate accounting records are maintained.
Salary: Competitive salary - £25k - £28k dependant of qualifications and experience
Benefits: Company car allowance; 27 days holiday (plus 1 Bank Holiday), Company Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance (BUPA)
Closing date for Applications: 11th April 2019
Interviews: will take place the week commencing 15th April 2019
Agencies need not apply
As this role is based in the UK, we are only seeking applications from individuals based in the UK
To apply please send C.V with covering letter to email@example.com