- A Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health.
- An excellent working knowledge of current health, safety and fire legislation, standards and best practice.
- Practical and hands on ability to implement the above within a wide variety of working environments in terms of audits, inspections, risk assessments, safe systems of work, policies and procedures, etc.
- Experience of working as a Health and Safety Consultant with a broad and diverse client base of SME’s.
- The ability to deliver H&S training course including IOSH Managing Safely.
- Excellent customer skills to be able to conduct preliminary meetings with prospective clients and the preparation of Risk Management Service Proposal documents and fee quotations.
- An additional benefit would be to have a good working knowledge of food hygiene, Business Continuity Planning and Environmental Legislation.
|Salary||£35k - £45k dependant on qualifications and experience|
|Sector||Consultancy, Occupational Health & Hygiene , Risk management|
|Posted||3 months ago|
|Apply by||Thursday, 11 April 2019|
A prestigious independent broker that continues to enjoy organic growth seeks to recruit within its Risk Management Division, the immediate appointment of an experienced Health & Safety Consultant to work from its office in West Yorkshire.
Whilst the firm has traditional values at heart, it is enjoying an impressive period of growth; opening new offices throughout the UK and introducing further exclusive products. This business has a strong reputation for providing the highest levels of service, and as you would expect, employs some of the most talented insurance professionals in the local market.
Would you describe yourself as a well organised, self motivated, proactive and engaging safety professional? If so, then this opportunity within the Risk Management Department would be a great career opportunity.
This role will be based in Low Moor, Bradford; you will be advising clients over a variety of sectors including offices, manufacturing, hospitality, etc. You will be required to travel to other UK locations including Shetland – this will involve staying away from home from time to time.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience/qualifications:
Salary: Competitive salary: £35k - £45k dependant on qualifications and experience
Benefits: Company car allowance; 27 days holiday (plus 1 Bank Holiday), Company Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance (BUPA)
Closing date for Applications: 11th April 2019
Interviews: will take place the week commencing 15th April 2019
Agencies need not apply
As this role is based in the UK, we are only seeking applications from individuals based in the UK
To apply please send C.V with covering letter to email@example.com