Part of a team of three, reporting to the Health and Safety Director, you will be the ambassador for Health and Safety across this company’s retail stores UK wide. You will be joining the business at a time of significant strategic change and will be part of a high performing team that ensures compliance across the business. Based from Liverpool, the role will also require up to national travel.
- Develop and maintain the safety management system
- Monitor compliance and share best practice across sites
- Conduct risk assessments, audits and inspections
- Produce health and safety policy, safe systems of work and procedures
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent or BSc in Environmental Health is essential.
- A relevant food safety qualification is an advantage.
- Commercial awareness – to understand the business needs and requirements equally amongst other considered factors.
- Confident and engaging approach, with the ability to communicate at all levels
Reference: CS 14275