An opportunity has arisen for a Regional SHEQ Coach to join a leading Integrated Waste Management organisation. Covering a number of sites across Kent, you will be required to provide a high quality service to operational sites, facilities and locations and ensure the successful local delivery and implementation of the SHEQ strategy.
- Support site teams on how to implement the SHEQ improvement strategy and help compile divisional and site level operationally relevant procedures which sit within local management systems and align with Group policies, standards and procedures.
- Provide coaching/training for all levels of operational teams to ensure that Operational SHEQ policies, standards and procedures are put into practice. Assist with the successful completion of campaigns and support other team members to develop expertise within the SHEQ Dept.
- Assist in compilation of divisional management systems to ensure retention of ISO accreditation. Support and guide location managers with external audits.
- Assist the Divisional Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Coach and/or the Group Safety, Health & Quality Manager in the production of Safety, Health, Environment & Quality performance information and other reports for local, Regional, Division, Board level and Company wide distribution as requested.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent and a recognised Environmental awareness qualification. Working towards CMIOSH.
- Previous experience of working in a SHE Advisory position within a high-risk environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Safety, Health, Environment & Quality legislation and best practice.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
Reference: CS - 13104