An industry leading support services provider is seeking a Regional QSHE Advisor - an excellent opportunity to develop your career in health and safety. You will provide an essential support function to the wider health and safety team, assisting the Regional QSHE Manager with HSE compliance across a number of accounts. This role will suit a bright, ambitious H&S professionals looking for a step up with plenty of opportunity to develop in a growing company.
This is home based role, with the ideal candidate based in the London/Home Counties region. You will have a full driving licence and happy to undertake travel in the South East to support the role, including occasional overnight stays.
- Support the Regional QSHE Advisor with the delivery of health and safety plans across accounts
- Build relationships with operational teams to support in the development of a positive H&S culture
- Monitor monthly health, safety and environmental performance against KPIs
- Collate accident, incident and near miss reporting
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Working knowledge of ISO standards, such as ISO 45001, 14001 and 9001
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Engaging, personable and professional approach to work
Ref: LSQ 13913