An industry leading support services provider is seeking a Regional QSHE Advisor. You will provide an essential support function to the wider health and safety team, assisting the Regional QSHE Manager with HSE compliance across a number of accounts. This role will suit a bright, ambitious H&S professional looking for a step up with plenty of opportunity to develop in a growing company.
This is home based role, with the ideal candidate based in the Midlands. You will have a full driving licence and happy to undertake travel in the Midlands to support the role, including occasional overnight stays.
- Support the Regional QSHE Advisor with the delivery of health and safety plans across accounts
- Build relationships with operational teams to support in the development of a positive H&S culture
- Monitor monthly health, safety and environmental performance against KPIs
- Collate accident, incident and near miss reporting
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Working knowledge of ISO standards, such as ISO 45001, 14001 and 9001
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills