|Location||Liquid error: NoMethodError|
|Salary||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Posted||5 months ago|
|Apply by||Saturday, 12 October 2019|
This is an ideal role for a Regional Manager from either Health & Safety, Health/ Social care or General Management to take the next step.
This Operations Director will have a strong focus on Health and Safety (ideally NEBOSH qualified) and will certainly need to have extensive experience overseeing care homes.
You must have experience within a regional management capacity, managing large teams and having proven success of improving operational costs within the group.
To be considered for this Operations Director job in East Anglia you will ideally have:
• NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
• A Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Adult Residential Management) Wales and Northern Ireland
• The willingness to work towards the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Adult Residential Management) Wales and Northern Ireland (Level 5) (if not already attained)
• Experience of managing and developing care services
• Strong understanding of Health and Safety Legislation
• Experience of people management
• To be able to demonstrate experience of managing change in a challenging environment
• A demonstrable commitment to professional development
• Passion for Elderly care
• Management of home managers
• Exposure to budgets and working closely with CQC
• Ability to do extensive travel and stay away from home
The overall package for this Operations Director role is:
Interview Process – Two stages
For more information on this Operations Director role please email email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000