Quality Manager £50k - £65k and exceptional benefits
Due to internal promotion our industrial manufacturing client is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance & Quality Control Manager (with ideally additional Safety & Environmental expertise).
- Experience in a QA / QC Management
- Must be IRQA qualified for auditing ISO 9001
- Experience of systems ISO 45001 and ISO 14001
- Engineering and or Manufacturing industry experience (ideally within energy, oil, nuclear gas or heavy industrial sector)
- Experience of pipework fabrication and structural steel
- Must already live within the Leicestershire, Lincolnshire or Northamptonshire region
- Experience in developing continuous improvement programmes
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels including Directors
- Strong leadership and influencing qualities
- Strong analytical approach
- Ability to work to critical deadlines
- Hands on approach
- Experience of processes compliant to IOS 3834-2
- Membership of AQA Chartered Quality Institute
- Membership of IOSH
- NEBOSH General / NCRQ safety qualification
This is a highly visible decision-making position providing the opportunity to work self-sufficiently for this global specialist within this non- routine role.
The role will be supported by a QHSE Engineer and in parallel with specialist project management teams.
High standards are already in place and the objective is to continue to improve process and procedures and assist in bringing consistency with other international sites.
You will be provided with the ability to assume responsibility and utilise your ‘hands-on’ practical approach.
The rewards include:
Base salary range £50k - £65k
Continuous support and mentoring from the Global Management team
Generous Pension contribution of 12%
Health care scheme
Contact Convert Recruitment - HSEQ Specialists celebrating 15 years