YOUR NEW COMPANY
A leading Facilities Management company is looking for a QHSE Manager to join their organisation. This is an opportunity to boost your career within the Health & Safety industry as you would be offered development opportunities and be encouraged to take intelligent risks as well explore new ideas and innovations. This opportunity is fully embedded with a high-profile client that operates within the corporate sector.
YOUR NEW ROLE
This is a South London based role but with occasional travel across UK. This is a standalone position and you'll be supporting the development and ensure the delivery of the company QHSE strategy, policy and processes. You'll be also responsible for:
- Ensure the timely and complete reporting of all accidents, incidents, near misses and corrective actions in line with central team processes
- Act as the focal point for specialist QHSE and to understand corporate and legislative requirements
- Implement, manage and review the Strategic QHSE Plan
- Lead and support initiatives and best practice activities in all areas of QHSE Management
- Provide guidance and practical expertise on all matters related to QHSE
- Demonstrate integrity and ensure compliance with all business wide policy and strategy through QHSE Management System Audit
- Ensure the development and maintenance of the training strategy including project delivery
- Appoint and co-ordinate with contract-based Safety Champions and liaise with externally sourced QHSE resources as required
- Ensure the achievement of agreed functional standards and service level agreement
- Compile and maintain reporting and performance monitoring, analysis and review against established metrics to coach and educate account-based staff
- Support effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management
- Assist as necessary with reviews of existing Policies, Procedures, Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work
- To be able to quantify and appraise compliance against legal and corporate standards in your division
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You hold a NEBOSH general certificate (or equivalent) and have relevant H&S experience within the FM or related sectors. You'll also have ideally practical knowledge on liaising with enforcement agencies and practical experience in Risk Management.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered £45k salary plus company benefits, including internal development opportunities.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.