YOUR NEW COMPANY
A leading FM provider is looking for a QHSE Manager to be fully embedded with a high-profile client. The purpose of this role is to is to oversee and continually improve the company QHSE management systems for the contract, ensuring compliance to legal and other requirements.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting directly to the QHSE Lead you will be responsible for:
- Identify & implement strategies to reduce risk.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of legislation and codes of practice, applicable to the company's business.
- Ensure operational managers and personnel have the appropriate technical competence to work safely, by the identification and provision of formal training needs.
- Assist operational managers with the identification and development of practical and effective safe working practices.
- Provide advice and guidance to operational managers and employees on QHSE matters.
- Ensure operational managers of the company are aware of their legal and company responsibilities.
- Carry out assessments that are outside the competence of operational managers i.e. Significant Risk, COSHH, DSE and other assessments.
- Investigation of accidents and incidents and production of statistical information, in relation to QHSE performance.
- Investigate and manage all QHSE documentation, relating to potential/actual insurance claims.
- Assist in contract mobilisations, to ensure all QHSE matters have been appropriately considered and controlled.
- Work with the Account Director and QHSE team, to develop and implement QHSE strategies to meet divisional and group objectives.
- Collate, analyse and present QHSE MI and trend analysis
- Produce QHSE reports, as requested by the QHSE Lead, within the requested time frames.
- Attend Regional and National meetings as required, to represent the QHSE agenda.
- Where required, in consultation with line manager, liaise with relevant enforcing authorities.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
To be the successful candidate for this highly sort after position, it is essential that you have experience as a Health & Safety professional experience across the FM sector. You will have a NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum and willingness to travel across multiple sites.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered up to £40,000 salary plus company car or car allowance and other benefits.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.