YOUR NEW COMPANY
A leading Facilities Management company is looking for a QHSE Manager to support the organisation business units that are based from their offices in London, Bristol and Newbury. This is an opportunity to join a business unit that is growing massively and to support the development and ensure the delivery of the Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental strategy, policy and processes, supporting the leadership team.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting directly to the QHSE Director you will be responsible for:
- Support the development and manage the implementation of the Divisional QHSE business plan
- Liaise with respective BU leaders to ensure expectations are understood and delivered as far as is reasonable to maintain satisfactory management of potential risk exposures
- Support the QHSE Director and facilitate necessary dialogue to resolve any resource conflict or related QHSE concern at BU level.
- Provide guidance and practical expertise on QHSE topics ensuring there is appropriate day-to-day support and guidance to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure compliance with all business-wide policy and strategy through management system audits. Ensure an up to date schedule for necessary and appropriate audits is maintained.
- Support initiatives and best practice activities in all areas of QHSE management.
- Support the development and maintenance of the Divisional training strategy.
- Assist with the establishment and development of Business Unit QHSE Risk champions.
- Ensure the achievement of agreed functional standards and service level agreements.
- Compile appropriate performance reports and maintain performance monitoring, analysis and review against established metrics and standards to drive improvements.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
To be considered for this position you will have a NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) as a minimum, be Grad IOSH or above and come ideally from a FM or Property Management background.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered a salary ranging from £50k to £60k plus car allowance.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.