YOUR NEW COMPANY
A leading FM provider is looking for a National QHSE Manager to be fully embedded with a global financial services organisation. The purpose of this role is to is to oversee and continually improve the company QHSE management systems for the contract, ensuring compliance to legal and other requirements.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting directly to the QHSE Lead you will be responsible for:
- Manage all matters relating to QHSE compliance, including safety inductions, safety permitting, risk assessments, contractor management, ensuring legal compliance and provide advice as necessary
- Assist with the coordination of a programme of assessments of health and safety risks
- Carry out audits, assessments and inspections in order to monitor the implementation of control measures
- Coordinate first aid risk assessments, training, the maintenance of first-aid equipment and facilities, ordering new supplies and destroying out-of-date items as necessary
- Carry out HSE related training as required
- Work with the regional teams to ensure sufficient trained and competent fire wardens
- Monitor employee exposure to hazardous materials;
- Keep abreast of legislative changes and developing best practice associated with occupational health and safety, and monitor compliance
- Carry out Occupation Health Safety inspections
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
To be the successful candidate for this highly sort after position, it is essential that you have experience as a Health & Safety professional experience across the FM sector. You will have a NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum and ideally be a Lead Auditor for ISO 18001/45001.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered up to £50,000 salary plus company car or car allowance and other benefits.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.