YOUR NEW COMPANY
A global leading Health and Safety organisation is looking for a QHSE Manager to join their company based in London. This prestigious organisation offers a world class range of Health & Safety services to their members / clients and this role is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work for an organisation with a great culture towards Health & Safety.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting directly to the Operations Director you will be responsible to co-ordinate, implement and continually improve the health and safety and business management systems. You'll be also responsible for:
- Continually improving the Health, safety, quality and environmental management systems
- Co-ordinating internal audits and review
- Investigation of accidents, incidents and complaints development and delivery of reports as required by the Executive Team and the Board
- Support and facilitate consultation with employees on SHEQ matters
- Co-ordinate and facilitate the Organisation's external certification against: OHSAS 18001 (transitioning to ISO 45001) & ISO 9001 (2015)
- Co-ordinate and support delivery of SHEQ training to staff
- Provide advice and support on SHEQ matters for staff and managers
- Provide first-line management for the estates function
- Monitor estates budget and planned maintenance
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
To be the successful candidate for this highly sort after position, it is essential that you have a NEBOSH Certificate, relevant experience as a H&S practitioner ideally across the hospitality / retail industry and experience of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 9001 management systems.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
The role is offering up to £37k plus benefits such as Health cash plan, Private Medical and Dental cover, Season ticket loan and financial support on further Health & Safety qualifications.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.