YOUR NEW COMPANY
A top tier FM company is looking for a QHSE Food Safety Manager to join their Catering division to cover their contracts across the South West of England.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting directly to the QSHE Director you'll be responsible for:
- Identifying and minimising the risk of accidents to persons, property or the environment and ensuring the health of our customers, through effective implementation of the company's food safety processes.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of legislation and codes of practice, applicable to the company's business.
- Ensure operational managers and personnel have the appropriate technical competence to work safely, through the identification and provision of formal training needs.
- Assist operational managers with the identification and development of practical and effective safe working practices.
- Provide advice and guidance to operational managers and employees on QHSE and Food Safety matters.
- Ensure operational managers are aware of their legal and company responsibilities.
- Ensure QHSE and Food Safety management systems are understood and implemented within Cleaning & Environmental Services.
- Carry out assessments that are outside the competence of Operational Managers; i.e. Significant Risk, COSHH, DSE and other assessments.
- Carry out QHSE and Food Safety audits and inspections of operational activity's identifying corrective & preventive actions along with opportunities for improvement
- Investigation of accidents and incidents and production of statistical information, in relation to QHSE performance; including management of accidents and incidents.
- Investigate and manage all QHSE documentation relating to potential/actual insurance claims.
- Undertake proactive site visits.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You are a Qualified Environmental Health Practitioner and you hold a NEBOSH Certificate/equivalent (or above). Ideally experienced on FM / Consultancy industries or related. You must hold a clean UK driving license, be willing to travel and possess excellent engagement and communication skills.
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN
You will be offered £40k - £50k depending on experience, a company car plus benefits. The company will also provide you great career progression perspectives and the opportunity to work from home and to develop your qualifications further (if relevant to the position).
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.