We are delighted to be working with one of the market leading Construction organisations in the UK to recruit a new Project Health and Safety Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within such a prestigious organisation managing one of their largest projects in London.
- The responsible point of contact for all Health and Safety related issues within their designated project.
- Be visible on site 5 days a week.
- Ensure the project continue to work to the businesses Health and Safety Philosophy and meet the required legislation.
- Provide advice and training to the operational workforce in Health and Safety regulations when appropriate.
- Develop the Management Systems where appropriate.
- Maintain effective working relationships with the board of directors and prepare presentations highlighting monthly/ quarterly performance.
- NEBOSH Certificate in construction or equivalent.
- Grad member of IOSH would be desired with the view to progress to a Chartered Member.
- Construction Background working on major projects.
- A strong communicator to all levels within the business, confidence in their ability to persuade others is key.
- IT literate with the ability to analyse data appropriately to present to others.
- A quick decision maker that uses their initiative to solve an issue.
- Self-efficient who can manage workload/ prioritise workload.