We’re looking for knowledgable, motivated and practical Health and Safety Advisors who are looking for a challenging and varied role. Experience of media production, venue or events management is desirable, but we can train good candidates to work in our sector.
- work with TV and film production teams on location and in studios, with venues and at live events to help clients achieve their creative goals safely.
- produce risk assessments and other documentation for clients’ activities and work in an enabling way to ensure controls are applied.
- research and advise clients about health and safety for sector specific risks.
- work alone with production companies (after induction and training) and represent the company with important clients.
- work as an embedded adviser in production companies or other clients, support a number of clients on a regular basis or travel widely to various locations in UK and abroad to support clients’ productions.
You will be:
- a qualified safety professional (minimum NEBOSH Cert) preferably Tech IOSH with at least 2 years’ experience in a safety role.
- willing and able to learn about the media production and entertainment sector.
- confident, presentable and able to work with a range of clients on your own initiative and have the necessary interpersonal skills to promote good safety practice.
- good with written and verbal communications and be familiar with common IT systems (MS Office suite).
- prepared to work flexibly and willing to travel to fantastic locations and venues across the UK and abroad
- utterly trustworthy, hard-working and diligent.
UK and overseas travel required
If you have any questions about the role or would like to apply, please send a CV and evidence of qualifications to: email@example.com