Our client is a global leader in buildings and infrastructure looking to grow their Health & Safety team in Peterborough through the appointment of a Principal Health & Safety Consultant to manage and direct projects, be the main Client Contact, prepare bids and proposals and assist with the management of the H&S Services Team.
- Providing Health, Safety & CDM consultancy services to a range of clients across buildings and infrastructure.
- Review and agreement of fee proposals prepared by other staff
- Executing and completing projects
- Ensuring projects are technically correct
- Ensuring QA and Health and Safety Responsibilities are discharged
- Line management of staff at various levels
- Prepare fee proposals, review terms of engagement and associated risks
The role offers an ideal opportunity for an ambitious individual with significant design experience to further their career in a truly market leading consultancy. For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Dominic on 020 7960 2551.
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com