An opportunity to join an international build consultancy and be part of their already large team of Safety Consultants. The role is a Principal level role within the team working on a variety of projects across Retail, Banking, Commercial, Education, Local Authority and Residential sectors. The team offer a range of Health and Safety services but for this role they require candidates to have a specialism of CDM and previous project experience fulfilling the role of CDM Advisor/Principal Designer. The company prides itself on working on some of the most complex and stimulating projects in the UK.
- As a member of the H&S team you will provide clients with CDM Advice in accordance to the CDM 2015 regulations, design principals, design reviews, PCI reviews and CPP assessments.
- You will be focussed on service delivery, and on client satisfaction as well as spotting commercial opportunities with new and existing clients
- Working across multiple projects, across a range of sectors.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Experience of working in a consulting environment providing a range of H&S/CDM services
- Experience of successfully managing and bidding for CDM projects in excess of £10m involving multi- disciplinary design teams.
Job reference: ST13200