Acre are proud to be partnering with a world leading manufacturer to recruit a Plant Health and Safety Manager for their facility in Alloa.
As the Plant Health & Safety Manager you will ensure Safety, Occupational Health, Fire Risk & Property protection compliance and improvement within the facility, identifying where the facility must improve or could benefit from improvements. You will embed a management system which helps you to achieve this.
It will also be your responsibility to lead the H&S team, define and develop key behaviours and competencies to ensure that the Health & Safety within the facility achieves best in class performance.
In addition, you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading the H&S culture by setting examples of positive health and safety processes and behaviours;
- Advise the facility of their legal obligations and support EHS functions across the site;
- Ensure effective relationships with Facility Managers to provide support and guidance on Health & Safety issues.
- Manage EHS & Property compliance, develop, implement, manage and support improvement within the facility.
- Identify and implement programmes to improve performance;
- You will be the Health and Safety expert for any incident investigations, ensuring that all issues are reported, implementing & monitoring corrective actions.
- Offer guidance as well as technical and regulatory Health & Safety and Property knowledge to all staff within the facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about Health & Safety in an existing safety role. You will be the trusted point of contact on the plant for all Safety, Occupational Health, Fire Risk & Property protection issues.
In addition, the successful candidate will have the following:
You will currently be in a HSE or Health and Safety Supervisor or Manager position with at least 5 years minimum experience;
- Passionate about Safety and leading positive cultures in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience ISO 45001/50001 implementation or management
- You will have worked within or currently in a high-risk manufacturing environment
- You must have strong communication skills and have led EHS teams in the past.
- COMAH experience would be an advantage
If you are an existing Health & Safety Supervisor or Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to work for one of the leading manufacturers in their field, please don't hesitate to apply.
Interviews are happening ASAP, so don't waste any time in applying.