A global real estate organisation is recruiting for an Operational Risk Manager based in London. In this newly created position, you will support the UK Operational Risk Management Team in providing technical health & safety advice and services across a broad portfolio of managed commercial properties in Central London. Effective management and coaching skills are essential for this role.
- Ensure all manage sites comply with H&S legislative, regulatory and company policy requirements.
- Communicate effectively to clients, suppliers, manager and employees to improve the overall performance of the business.
- Demonstrate compliance leadership to clients and other stakeholders.
- Positively contribute to the integrated compliance management system encompassing Quality, Health & Safety, Site Security and Environment.
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) or working towards.
- Experience of working in the Property, FM, Retail or Residential sectors, including large scale and complex properties.
- Autonomous individual who can self-start and prioritise their workload.
- Competency courses in water, fire, asbestos, legionella management.