Occupational Hygienist | Manufacturing | Borehamwood | £35,000 to £45,000 plus benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a technical manufacturing company. The organisation has an extensive track record of successful operation in the UK and globally and are going through an exciting period of growth. They are looking to secure an Occupational Hygienist to work alongside the health and safety team on expanding their provision of occupational hygiene programmes across the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Occupational Hygienist will include:
- Leading on the development, promotion and co-ordination of the hygiene programs
- Documenting and accurately reporting injuries and illnesses within the workplace and constantly assessing opportunities for improvement
- Acting as a key point of contact for hygiene across the company and providing professional support and advice
- Monitor hygiene performance, making recommendations and implementing improvement action points
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an occupational health or hygiene role, ideally from within pharma, manufacturing, engineering or a related field.
- Good communication, negotiation and influencing skills are all essential.
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent) within Occupational Health or Hygiene .
This position would suit a creative and passionate individual who is keen to drive new ideas and initiatives forward across occupational hygiene. For further information and to apply, contact Michael Colton on or call 01923 432 633.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.