|Salary||£40000 - £42000 per annum|
|Sector||Occupational Health & Hygiene|
|Posted||about 2 months ago|
|Apply by||Sunday, 1 March 2020|
In this national role, the Occupational Health Advisor will provide services to various divisions across the business. Predominantly, this will involve undertaking of health surveillance programmes, initial health assessments, delivery of health and wellbeing activity and attendance management.
Alongside this, the successful Occupational Health Advisor will:
• Interpret health and safety legislation and make recommendation for practical change in line with compliance within the work place
• Advise employees on areas of concern and appropriate health protection measures
• Ensure appropriate and timely referral to GP/Occupational Health Physicians where appropriate
• Devise health surveillance reports
• Maintain and update the Occupational Health database
• Undertake training / presentations to staff to promote occupational health and to better the understanding of health and safety wellbeing in the business
Qualification requirements for this role include:
• NMC registered Nurse (essential)
• Recognised qualification in Occupational Health Nursing (certificate, diploma or degree level considered)
• Recent and relevant experience in a similar role, advantageous if in Facilities Management, Construction or Counselling Services
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• The ability to successfully demonstrate how you have achieved the above specification
The salary for this role is £40-42,000 plus car allowance and benefits package.
The ideal candidate for this role will be located centrally (Midlands) and have the flexibility to travel nationally, with overnight stays required. The role will also offer some home based working.
For further information please contact Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or forward your CV to email@example.com for consideration.