YOUR NEW COMPANY
A leading Facilities Management company is looking for a National QHSE Manager to join the organisation. This is an opportunity to join a growing business unit and to support the development and ensure the delivery of the Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental strategy, policy and processes, supporting the leadership team.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting directly to the QHSE Director you will be responsible for:
- To implement, manage and review the QHSE Plan for the Division
- To provide guidance and practical expertise on Health, Safety and Environmental issues in addition to those of Quality, ensuring there is appropriate day-to-day support and guidance to both internal and external customers;
- To ensure compliance with all business wide policy and strategy through Management System Audits;
- To lead and support initiatives and best practice activities in all areas of QHSE Management;
- To ensure the development and maintenance of the training strategy for the Division;
- To provide co-ordination for contract-based Safety Champions and liaise with externally sourced QHSE resources as required;
- To ensure the achievement of agreed functional standards and service level agreements;
- To compile and maintain reporting and performance monitoring and analysis and review against established metrics and standards;
- To support effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management and team meetings;
- To support the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental aspects of new business through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings, bid and contract generation and review and to support mobilisation and resourcing activities on new contracts and projects;
- To assist as necessary with reviews of existing Policies, Procedures, Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work including an appraisal of how these are implemented in the workplace;
- To bring to the attention of the Divisional QHSE Director any hazards or risks not addressed in the Company Safety Policy.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
To be considered for this position you will have a NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) as a minimum, be Grad IOSH or above and come ideally from a FM or Logistics / Warehousing background.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered a salary ranging from £50k to £58k plus car allowance and benefits.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.