An established facilities management company is seeking a National HSE Manager. You will lead on the development of a positive health and safety culture across multiple accounts, in addition to ensuring compliance and driving best practice. This role would suit a bright, confident and driven professional who is keen to make a positive impact.
This role is based in the North West and will require national travel and occasional overnight stays.
- Develop HSEQ protocols and systems of work for the accounts
- Compile monthly management reports on HSEQ performance for the senior management team and client
- Deliver a range of internal and external training courses
- Develop positive working relationships with clients
- NEBOSH Diploma, NCRQ Level 6 Diploma in H&S or equivalent qualification, or working towards
- Experience as a HSEQ practitioner within a hard FM, TFM, building management or similar environment
- Commercially aware, engaging communication style, innovative
- Happy to undertake occasional national travel, including overnight stays
Reference: LSQ 14350