An opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety Manager to join a National M&E company in an exciting period. This role will be working across the UK and the ideal candidate will have at least 5 years' experience in health and safety and M&E, along with managing a team of safety professionals on major projects and experience in previous M&E companies.
- Lead a team of Health & Safety Advisors across projects
- Set standards and lead by example in the management of Health & Safety
- Assist in investigations or accidents, near misses, dangerous occurrences and other incidents
- Promote best practice across the project
- Undertake and assist with managing and monitoring of Health & Safety reporting and analysing data
- Lead the implementation of a behavioural safety program across the business.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in Health & Safety, ideally in M&E
- NEBOSH General
- Previous experience working across the UK or happy to do so
- Experience working on M&E projects would be excellent
If you are interested in applying for the Health & Safety Manager you can apply through the link or send your CV to email@example.com
Reference: 14344 (LC)