National Health and Safety Manager required for an exciting and thriving Main Contractor based in the South West region and covering the UK.
You will support the Director of Health and Safety to ensure a comprehensive Health & Safety management system is in place. You will be both strategic and hands on to assist the business in achieving its goals.
You will be a proven Health & Safety manager, keen to develop and progress within a dynamic organisation.
- Experience as a Manager within the Construction industry
- Experiecne with Mechanical & Electrical
- Forward thinking and good at implementing a positive Health & Safety culture
- Ensure key operational risks are identified and controlled
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction
- Experience as a H&S Manager for a Main Contractor
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.