|Salary||£60000 - £67000 per annum|
|Posted||2 months ago|
|Apply by||Friday, 11 October 2019|
Ideally this role will have a main base within the West Midlands with a view to travelling across the UK.
The primary purpose of this exciting opportunity is to protect the interests of the group and to further develop the existing high standards under which the business operates by the giving of reactive and proactive advice as required.
The key elements of the role are health and safety compliance, related matters and general risk management. You will have the ability to handle difficult situations and to deal with colleagues at all levels across the business and in regulatory bodies.
To be considered for this National Health and Safety Manager we will need you to have:
• NEBOSH General certificate / Diploma. Dangerous goods safety advisor
• Knowledge of ISO 9001/ 14001 systems.
• Experience of working in a logistics, Transport and freight
• Experience of controlling efficient H&S across numerous sites
• Ability to influence key stake holders
• Procurement and contractor management
• Confident, mature and commercially minded in acting as an independent opinion to the business and results driven
• A great communicator with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Willing and able to travel to sites around the UK
The vacancy offers a challenging and varied workload in an innovative and fast moving commercial setting.
This National Health and Safety Manager position offers an OTE of 67k plus car with other additional benefits:
For more information on this National Health and Safety Manager role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 454 5000