Life Safety Systems Director
£Senior level day rate - Two year contract
A major project in Central London is seeking to appoint a senior candidate to oversee the effective implementation and commissioning of project wide Life Safety Systems. This critical, high profile role will play a key part in the delivery of first class Life Safety Systems and tie together the various elements of the project.
- Oversee the implementation, commissioning and management of Life Safety Systems, enabling the effective transition of assets into operation.
- Engage with Building Controls Officers to ensure compliance across the project
- Design and implement a project-wide strategy for the planning and implementation of Life Safety Systems
- Act as a conduit between the client and the contractors on site, ensuring high levels of delivery are produced
- Engage with development organisations and Construction Managers, providing influence at all stages of design and procurement
- Minimum of five years’ experience at a Head/Director level of designing, implementing, commissioning and managing Life Safety Systems on major projects/programmes
- A firm understanding of Health and Safety relevant to major project environments
- Advanced influencing skills, adept at delivering collaborative outcomes
- Project and Programme Management experience
- Process design and management experience