A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a renowned manufacturing company, who are looking to appoint a Learning, Development and Training Consultant, who will provide support to the Learning and Development Manager. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in helping roll out training and learning packages on some of the most innovative technology within the automotive industry.
- Ensure requirements have clear learning objectives and that the training packages support the businesses requirements.
- Support the development and learning solutions, in line with the business requirements.
- Encourage and drive a culture of continuous learning within the business.
- Use a range of techniques to ensure creative learning is taking place
- Use a variety of learning techniques that enables the learner to apply this new knowledge
- Produce clear measurable learning platforms
- Experience of building or specifying learning solutions or competency development requirements in a manufacturing environment.
- Ideally of worked for a large manufacturing organisation
- Learning, Development and Training experience
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Knowledge of development and learning methodologies
- Any training qualifications would be useful
- A working knowledge of UK academic qualification levels (2 to 7)