Lead SHE Advisor
Your new company
I am currently working on behalf of a main contractor based in the Greater Manchester area for a Lead SHE Advisor to join their team. With a number of exciting projects across the North West and Midlands area this is a great opportunity to be part of a great organisation, great safety team and a range of diverse projects.
Your new role
You will report to the Regional Director on a day to day basis to implement, monitor and advise on Safety, Health & Environment policies and procedures throughout the company.
- You will visit all sites to measure, monitor and advise on legal requirements relating to Safety, Health & Environmental issues.
- Provide support to site teams, and advise on corrective and preventative actions
- Investigate all accidents, and record accurate data for reports to the Head of SHEQ and Regional team.
- Arrange regional safety meetings with project teams and contractors to develop best practice
What you'll need to succeed
- To be successful for this role applicants must have a construction safety background and hold a NEBOSH Certificate and ideally working towards Diploma or equivalent
- Must have good people management and communication skills
- An environmental qualification is desirable but not essential
- Must be flexible in work location
What you'll get in return
You ill get a competitive salary, car allowance and great benefits as well as working for a great organisation with a positive work culture
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.