We are currently working with a bespoke consultancy who pride themselves in delivering high quality services in the residential sector across Health, Safety and Fire. This rapidly growing company are looking for a Junior Fire, Health and Safety Consultant who is looking to progress their career. This role is based in Portsmouth with travel, predominantly across Hampshire and the South with ad-hoc travel across the UK.
- Deliver Fire and Health and Safety services for a range of clients in the residential sector ranging from small to large scale businesses
- Conduct Fire Risk Assessments, Risk Assessments and training services in an efficient and effective way whilst maintaining strong relationships with your clients
- Draft reports, ensuring delivery to a high standard
- Minimum NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent (essential)
- Hold a relevant membership i.e. IOSH or IFE (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Reference – GR 13020