- CDM and Construction Regulations, H&S plan requirements.
- Monthly loss prevention indicators
- Maintain permit registry for activities undertaken
- Control and oversight of permits from HSE basis
- Monitoring the compliance of the works against the specification, contract and any relevant permissions, consents or licences.
- Managing project Health and Safety on site including preparation of project HSSE plans and method statements.
- Compliance with Health and Safety policies and procedures and assure the works are being carried out in a safe manner adhering to site specific risk assessments and method statements.
- Identifying technical and / or HSSE related problems on site.
- Detailed record keeping including personnel, plant, volumes (excavation, placement, import, export, stockpiles, H&S, safety discussions, testing records, environmental monitoring, discharge flows/volumes etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Site based health and safety experience including on site inspections and training
- Permit to Work controls experience
- Demonstrable experience in a site-based role delivering brownfield remediation / demolition / decommissioning projects on sites in the UK.
- Ability to manage HSSE aspects of site work and to lead the HSSE culture of a project.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with clients, colleagues and contractors
- Must have NEBOSH certificate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.