A new interim Quality Manager role has arisen where you will be ensuring that the existing project quality system is in line with best practise for a major engineering and design project. You will be ensuring that the system aligns with the best practise systems as well as ensuring compliance with client and contractual quality system obligations to support the project.
based in Birmingham
- Ensure all Quality Documentation is in place and up to date
- Ensure industry best practise is adopted and in use
- Manage the response to external audit reviews on behalf of the project
- Create overall framework of process documents, maintain and update them
- To ensure alignment of the QMS with the client's QMS
- To lead initiatives and events to propel the importance of Quality Management internally and externally
- Update all quality plans, or manage the execution for others
- Conducting audits to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
The successful candidate will have extensive quality management experience gained ideally from either the construction, engineering or rail sectors. You should be experienced in working on complex major infrastructure projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.