A retail organisation is seeking an Interim Health and Safety Manager, immediately available for a 3-6 month contract duration. You will be embedded within their logistics/distribution division based in the Northamptonshire area.
Develop and maintain the ISO 18001/ISO 45001 accredited management system.
- Support in the delivery of a Health & Safety strategic plan.
- Oversee Health & Safety compliance
- Review Health & Safety policies.
- Carryout a gap analysis on the business.
- Carryout Audits and Risk Assessments
- Work to develop a positive safety culture, where staff takes responsibility for Health & Safety.
NEBOSH General or equivalent (Minimum)
- Proven line management experience.
- Experience as a H&S practitioner within logistics/distribution is essential
Strong people management and leadership skills