A care home provider is seeking an Interim Health and Safety Manager to work 2 days a week over a 12 month contract duration providing support to ensure a Health & Safety management system is in place to assist the business in achieving its goals. This role does fall under IR35.
Develop and maintain the ISO 18001/ISO 45001 accredited management system.
- Support in the delivery of a Health & Safety strategic plan.
- Oversee Health & Safety compliance and fire management.
- Review Health & Safety policies.
- Carryout a gap analysis on the business.
- Work to develop a positive safety culture.
- NEBOSH General or equivalent (Minimum)
- Proven line management experience.
- Experience as a H&S practitioner within property is desirable.
- Strong people management and leadership skills.