|Salary||£250 - £275 per day|
|Posted||6 days ago|
|Apply by||Wednesday, 10 July 2019|
Supporting the site manager and liaising with the end client to fulfil health and safety requirements on site. Day to day, you will working with the team, updating RAMS, investigations, audits, tool box talks and making sure the team have a safe working environment and appropriate guidance.
About you -
• Ultimately you will be good with people, able to manage expectations and make positive change.
• You will have experience in a construction, fit out or refurb.
• Manage expectations and be able to adapt processes to match the clients safety requirements.
• Hold a relevant safety qualification such as NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
• In addition if you have training in SMSTS or as an Appointed Person that would be great.
This is a long term temporary assignment and day rate will be in the region of £250-275 per day, possibly a little more for an ideal candidate.