A global logistics, distribution and manufacturing company is currently seeking an interim H&S Manager to help set up a new site in the midlands. The site is currently undergoing internal set up with new storage and racking getting fitted. The H&S Manager will be required to ensure the safe set up of the rest of the project and ensure SSOW, RA's are in place before the site goes fully live. The role will initially last 3 months but could go on longer depending on the recruitment process for a permanent H&S Manager, paying circa £250 per day you will need to be available to start within a week.
- Setting up a new warehousing site with SSOW, RA etc.
- Overseeing the final fit out works - new racking, specific storage solutions
- Ensuring group policies and procedures are made site specific
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Experience of Warehouse Safety and Workplace Transport Safety
- Able to communicate and engage at all levels