Interim Health and Safety Consultant
Location: Midlands and South West (travel involved)
Sector: Private Sector/Utilities
Pay rate: £350-£400 per day
Duration: 3 months
- Standalone strategic Health and Safety Consultant role working for a facilities company across several of their utilities contracts
- Helping to ensure Health and Safety strategies are implemented across their contracts and working as the client interface
- Undertake audits against 9001,18001 and 45001, review results and implement corrective actions
- Working with stakeholders to ensure high standards of HSEQ are in place
- Ensuring policies and procedures are implemented
- Temporary cover whilst they recruit permanent
- You must be at least Grad IOSH or equivalent
- Construction safety or utilities safety experience required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.