Interim Health and Safety Consultant
Pay rate: £300 per day (out of scope of IR35)
Sector: Public sector
Duration: 3 x days per week for 6 months
- Providing gap analysis and lead the development and implementation of a health and safety strategy
- Audit health and safety compliance across all the organisation's operations including; culture, health and safety policies, internal delegations of responsibility, property stock compliance, internal reporting arrangements, consultation and engagement arrangement as well as training arrangements
- Develop a prioritised plan to implement the agreed approach, policies, processes and training package
- Present the plan to the senior management team for adoption.
- Implement the agreed plan working with stakeholders
The successful candidate will be CMIOSH and have extensive experience of conducting gap analysis on Health and Safety services and providing strategic direction, ideally within the public sector.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.