An education client are looking for a temporary Health and Safety Advisor to cover whilst they recruit permanently for the role.
- ensuring the organisation has an appropriate framework in place to meet statutory Health and Safety and Environmental requirements.
- monitoring, reviewing and maintaining the effectiveness of health and safety procedures and update where necessary.
- monitoring the effectiveness of the implementation of their health and safety policies to ensure that all employees fully understand their responsibilities and contribution to health and safety and are appropriately trained to comply
- reviewing and approving off-site visit paperwork, audit all risk assessments and review accident reports and near miss reports
- discussing areas for improvements with the relevant staff and/or outside bodies and in conjunction with colleagues responsible for the area, devise and distribute agreed health and safety action plans.
You must hold the NEBOSH Certificate and be able to start immediately.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.