A Housing Association based in the Midlands is seeking an Interim Head of Health and Safety to cover their extensive portfolio of UK sites for an initial 3 - 6 month contract. You will lead a small team of H&S Professionals to ensure a comprehensive Health & Safety Management system is in place to assist the business in achieving its goals. You will be a proven Health & Safety Manager, keen to develop and progress within a dynamic organisation. This role is within IR35.
· Develop and maintain the ISO 18001/ISO 45001 accredited management system.
· Support in the delivery of a Health & Safety strategic plan.
· Oversee Health & Safety compliance and fire management.
· Create Health & Safety induction modules.
· Review Health & Safety policies.
· Carryout a gap analysis on the business.
· Carryout Audits.
· Work to develop a positive safety culture, where staff takes responsibility for Health & Safety.
· Effectively conduct and deliver training programs.
· Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
· NEBOSH General or equivalent (Minimum)
· GRADIOSH (Minimum).
· Proven line management experience.
· Experience as a H&S practitioner within property is desirable.
· Strong people management and leadership skills.