Interim Fire Safety Manager
- You will be the competent fire safety expert, providing both strategic and operational fire safety advice to management and staff for this organisation.
- You will actively assist in the reduction of fire safety risks and hazards.
- You will guide and help develop a robust fire safety management system and ensure compliance with fire legislation.
- You will be identifying any high fire risk facilities and work activities and ensuring that these are adequately controlled.
- You will work proactively with all stakeholders to ensure that all fire risks at the site are controlled.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.