Interim Fire Safety Advisor
- 5 x days per week
- Location: Bristol
- £250 per day
- Role is in scope of IR35
- to start asap
- 6 months duration
- Public Sector
In this interim role you will support the organisation by providing competent fire safety advice and assistance to the organisation and its subsidiaries in accordance with the Regulations and the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order. You will have responsibility for advising the organisation on fire strategy and management. You will work closely with the Estate Management Section and relevant Business Unit Heads to ensure a co-ordinated approach to the management of fire safety risk and the achievement of a positive culture and standards of fire safety performance
Duties will include:
- advising staff on fire safety strategy, planning and management and to keep them informed of significant fire risk management issues.
- carrying out / reviewing Fire Risk Assessments of their buildings and to monitor any actions required to address shortcomings.
- co-ordinating fire protection arrangements throughout their premises
- assisting with the development and review of their Fire Safety Management Policy and Plan, and other fire safety related standards and guidance.
- advising on fire safety requirements for new builds and refurbishments
- delivery of fire safety training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.