Acre has been engaged exclusively by a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer to introduce a dynamic and experienced Industrial Hygienist to join their EHS team in Ballydine, Ireland.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an Industrial Hygienist to join the EHS team to assist them in achieving the company's goals of Zero Harm, Sustainability and EHS Compliance. You will be part of the broader EHS community which offers fantastic company exposure a Ballydine nd career development opportunities.
As the Industrial Hygienist you will provide technical guidance to the organisation to ensure compliance against all legal requirements and the companies corporate standards and policies.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Development & implementation of EHS programmes required to ensure compliance with local legislation, company standards and industry best practices.
- Preparation of Industrial Hygiene procedures and documents.
- Development of annual Industrial Hygiene monitoring schedule.
- Provide guidance to the site on all aspects of Industrial Hygienist management.
- Prepare Industrial Hygiene training materials and delivery of training.
- Closure of CAPA's per agreed timelines and scope.
You will be primarily responsible for the development, co-ordination, continual improvement and management of all aspects of the Industrial Hygiene programme, working with S&E Specialists and Stakeholders.
In addition, the successful candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 3 years' experience within a highly regulated industry; Pharmaceutical would be a significant advantage.
- Science, Chemical or Engineering related degree
- Experience of handling Potent API's and Hazardous Chemicals
- Knowledge of REACH and Strictly Controlled Conditions
- Experienced on supporting multiple activities/projects
You will be an integral part of a global team making worldwide contributions to global medical advancement.
In addition, a fantastic package is on offer! Please do not hesitate to apply.