Acre are pleased to be working with a leading Facilities Management business on an exclusive basis to identify their new Mobilisation & Transportation Business Partner. Collaborating across the senior leadership team you will assist with the execution of the Health Safety and Wellbeing agenda. You will implement a forward-thinking operating system to support the direction of the HSW agenda across employees, supply chain and stakeholders. If you are a great communicator and keen on building effective and robust management systems get in touch.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on practioner led techniques internally and externally, promoting their approach to HSW within our newly appointed customer base and prospective customers.
- Responsible for providing professional and practical HSW support to the new business whilst actively supporting and partnering all management teams, employees, volunteers and supply chain partners with practical solutions based upon demonstrable knowledge of HSW interventions.
- Work collaboratively with all functions, in particular, their Operations Support Group to form relationships to establish a cohesive long-term improvement program for HSW across all new business.
- Develop lasting relationships with all clients in producing and executing proactive strategies for the HSW management the workforce, incoming supply chain and the wider external community in the context of those people living near to and/or likely to be affected by our construction and operations.
- Support and manage risk-based assurance programmes consistent with monitoring the application of HSW policies and procedures and to recommend and execute forward-thinking strategies designed to positively affect productivity and shareholder returns
Candidates should be degree qualified and possess comprehensive knowledge and understanding of safety and risk management. You'll also need to have an outgoing personality and enjoy engaging with stakeholders at all levels within the business.
· Experience in the development of safety policies, strategies and management systems & controls that have been successful in improving safety & productivity.
· Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of safety legislation and ISO standards
· Chartered safety practitioner equivalent experience
· Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
· The ability to work autonomously and flexibly
If you are interested in being part of an exciting new team within a leading Facilities' Management business please get in touch.