YOUR NEW COMPANY
A global real estate organisation is looking for a HSSEQ Manager to look after their portfolio of commercial properties and projects across the UK & Ireland. My client is a recognized as a top employer organisation in the UK committed to provide the best possible service to their clients / business partners and also deliver high Health & Safety standards across all divisions.
YOUR NEW ROLE
You'll be responsible for delivering and implementing the organisation's Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality strategy for the UK and Ireland region. Reporting directly to the Head of HSSEQ you will be also responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and delivering appropriate objectives, targets and improvement programmes for the associated region;
- Monitoring and reporting on HSSEQ performance and progress against HSSEQ objectives to local and regional leadership teams.
- Managing and developing appropriate training programmes, methods of delivery and evaluation of effectiveness to ensure employees are competent with regard to their health and safety duties.
- Developing appropriate arrangements to ensure that risks from contractors and third-party suppliers are vetted, managed and effectively controlled.
- Providing support and technical advice to senior operational managers to enable them to undertake their roles and responsibilities for health, safety and the environment within their particular areas of the business.
- Working closely with business development teams to support operational growth in line with business objectives.
- Monitoring changes in legislation and best practice to ensure continuing legal compliance and best practice throughout the applicable cluster region.
- Acting as a regional 'crisis manager' dealing with major incidents and advising on next steps; no matter when these incidents occur.
- Undertaking investigations of serious incidents and accidents that addresses incident circumstances, incident causation and consider improvements that could be made for the future.
- Liaising with external enforcement bodies and insurers as well as clients in order to satisfy key stakeholder requirements.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You be offered a salary up to £60k plus Travel Allowance, and other attractive benefits.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You must hold a NEBOSH Diploma level 6 (or equivalent) and be Grad IOSH or CMIOSH. Ideally you'll have relevant Health & Safety experience within the FM, Property and Construction sectors.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.