Acre has been engaged by a global leader in the property sector to identify their new HSEQ Manager for the UK and Ireland. Reporting into the EMEA Head of HSEQ, you will be responsible for the delivery and implementation of the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality strategy for your region, delivering measurable improvements in performance and engagement across the organisation in support of key business objectives.
This is an influential leadership role which will contribute significantly to the business' growing proactive safety culture. You'll be tasked with conducting gap analyses and driving transformational change. The role will require an experienced professional who has held a similar role in a related industry, and who is comfortable and confident in working and presenting at a senior level.
You'll be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and delivering appropriate objectives, targets and improvement programmes in association with the Head of HSEQ and other regional HSEQ Managers.
- Monitoring and reporting on HSEQ performance and progress against HSEQ objectives to local and regional leadership teams. Routinely presenting at corporate meetings and steering groups to increase HSEQ awareness and engagement.
- Managing and developing appropriate training programmes, methods of delivery and evaluation of effectiveness to ensure employees are competent with regard to their health and safety duties.
- Developing appropriate arrangements to ensure that risks from contractors and third party suppliers are vetted, managed and effectively controlled. Procuring managing and monitoring the activities of external consultants operating on behalf of the EMEA HSEQ Team.
- Providing support and technical advice to senior operational managers to enable them to undertake their roles and responsibilities for health, safety and the environment within their areas of the business.
You will lead and champion the ongoing improvement of the company's safety and environmental management systems, relating both to service delivery to clients and in relation to the personal health and safety of the company's own employees.
To succeed, you'll need:
- Detailed knowledge and practical application of safety in the fields of construction, technical / facilities management and property management.
- Diploma or degree-level qualification in Health & Safety or relevant discipline
- Experience working in a multi-site environment in the facilities, retail, property or service delivery sector preferable.
- A professional and proactive in approach and style, excellent relationship building ability, and the ability to coach and influence change, by working in partnership and collaboration across the business.
If you're ready to step into an exciting new role with a prestigious employer, where you'll be challenged technically and commercially, providing solutions which positively impact the business on a broad scale, then don't hesitate - click Apply Now!