YOUR NEW COMPANY
A global real estate organisation is looking for a Construction HSSEQ Manager to look after their growing portfolio of construction and refurbishment / fit out projects across EMEA region. My client is a recognized as a top employer organisation in the UK committed to provide the best possible service to their clients / business partners and also deliver high Health & Safety standards across all divisions.
YOUR NEW ROLE
You'll be responsible for identifying areas of potential organisational risk and developing robust HSSEQ mitigation controls, policies, procedures and guidance in accordance with the HSSEQ strategy and local legislation as applicable. Reporting directly to the Head of HSSEQ you will be also responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and delivering appropriate objectives, targets and improvement programmes
- Monitoring and reporting on HSSEQ performance and process against HSSEQ objectives to local and regional leadership teams
- Managing and developing appropriate training programmes, methods of delivery and evaluations of effectiveness to ensure employees are competent with regards to their health and safety duties
- Developing appropriate arrangements to ensure that risk from contractors and third part suppliers are vetted, managed and effectively controlled
- Monitoring changes in legislation and best practice to ensure continuing legal compliance and best practice throughout the applicable cluster region
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You be offered a salary up to £70k plus Allowance and other attractive benefits.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You must hold a NEBOSH Diploma level 6 (or equivalent) and be Grad IOSH or CMIOSH. Ideally you'll have relevant Health & Safety experience within the FM, Property and Construction sectors.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.