We are currently working with a globally renowned automotive manufacturing company, who are looking to appoint a proven HSEQ Advisor, This role will be assisting the HSEQ Manager with day to day health and safety tasks to ensure that the site is compliant with HSEQ standards.
- Assist in the design and HSEQ policies, procedures and guidance to ensure best practice across the site
- Act as the go-to for HSEQ across the site, promoting communication and accountability within the organisation
- Work closely with external contractors on site
- Carry out Risk Assessments
- Oversee the installation of new machinery to the site
- Monitor and measure HSEQ performance in order to ensure continuous development of standards across the site.
- Experience within a manufacturing or processing industry environment, in an HSEQ role
- Previous CDM experience
- Experience of managing external contractors
- Experience of ISO 9001 and 14001
- NEBOSH General or IEMA Certificate as a minimum