HSEQ Systems and Reporting Manager | Barnet | £48,000 + Car
We're pleased to be partnering with a leading civil engineering company who are going through an extensive growth phase to recruit a HSEQ Systems and Reporting Manager. The organisation has an excellent track record of successful operation in the UK and have large, long term contracts with their clients, particularly within the utilities space. Reporting directly to the Head of HSEQ this is a newly created role and a great opportunity.
Responsibilities for the HSEQ Systems and Reporting Manager will include:
- Leading on HSEQ reporting, ensuring accurate and timely communication of information
- Taking the lead on the business management system including 14001, 18001, 9001 ensuring the retention of accreditations and certifications
- Attending regular meetings with clients and key stakeholders to review the HSEQ reporting
- Constantly looking for improvements across reporting and systems and sharing information across the business
The HSEQ Systems and Reporting Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally from within the construction, civil engineering, demolition or a related industry
- Membership of relevant industry body (e.g. IOSH or an equivalent recognised body) and relevant qualification
- A strong technical knowledge across management systems, audit and compliance
- The ability to influence and engage key internal and external stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established market leading business, in a role with broad scope and influence across the group. For further details please contact Michael Colton on or 01923 432 628.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.